Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS DUE

I serve a Great God, a Good Father, a Great Provider.  Of course my biggest concern coming into missions was $$$.  Will I have enough?  I knew God will provide, but will He for me?  That was the truest test in my mind whether it was His will for me to go/come.  So here I am for five months and He has provided everyday.  All my physical/material needs are more than adequately met.  God has provided me with ministry partners whose generosity enables me to be in a beautiful place where I am getting to know some amazing kids (and adults too), and I periodically get to meet and work with beautiful members of the family of God who are always a big blessing to me spiritually, socially, and ministerially as they offer their labor in the garden.  My work would be much more taxing on me if I didn't get teams to help carry out pending projects that require significant amounts of manual labor.
So I want to thank all the teams who have come from Wisconsin, Washington, D.C., Texas, Kentucky, New York, Iowa, Pennsylvania, Maine, Massachusetts, Ohio,and California.
I thank YWAM for Laura from England, Nelta from Haiti/North Carolina, and Adam from Alabama.

I also want to thank my generous sponsors who God has literally brought out of the woodwork and have become major sponsors, one of whom I have yet to meet. I also want to mention some new sponsors that have responded in a big way to help send the kids to a retreat at the end of this month.
Thank you John Wells of Massachusetts
Brian Stuart of Corona
Jerry and Juanita Allen
Gloria Lopez
Tommy and Erin Arzate
Rehel and Valentine Hinojosa
Laura and Alex Guillen
Mary Lou Ruiz
Roy and Sylvia Castro
Armando and Frances Arzate
Reynaldo and Silvia Garcia
Ivette Garcia
Marcelo and Nilsa Juarez
Danny and Marty Carillo
Michael and Leticia Ruiz
Gustavo Gonzalez and Consuelo Anaya
Jose and Mary Martinez and Family
Eric and Adriana Adams
Jeff and Pilar Olave
Alex and Veronica Cornejo Castro
Kitty Fortner
Mac and Eileen Galvan
Templo Calvario
this list will have to be added to, it's late and I need to get some sleep so that I get a good start to a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment